01925 950014 email@example.com
Gerrards Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners are a family run, multi award winning local business that specialise in carpet and upholstery cleaning for domestic and commercial clients in Warrington, Winwick, Orford, Parr, Great Sankey, Penketh, and surrounding areas. Our aim is to offer service that stretches from first contact, right through to the finished job, providing you with a first-class carpet and upholstery cleaning experience.
With over 45 years’ experience in the industry, Gerrard’s have an unrivalled reputation for quality and top-class service. We use state-of-the-art Truck Mounted Cleaning Systems which are up to 20 times more powerful than the portable electric machines other cleaners use.
That extra power produces a far deeper, longer lasting clean and your carpets & upholstery will be dry in just a few hours – not days!
All that comes into your homes are hoses from the cleaning system, so there is very little noise and the work can be done much more efficiently. Better still, the system has its own on board water supply which it heats to the required temperature, often well in excess of 200 degrees, hot enough to kill germs and bacteria, so we don’t use your hot water or electricity – the hidden cost behind other systems.
“We don’t just want you to be pleased with the results of our cleaning –
We want you to be delighted!”
When choosing a carpet & upholstery cleaning company, each client has specific needs. This is why we take the time to discuss and assess any job.
Here are some key points about the service we will deliver:
- When calculating your quote, we will chat with you to ensure your needs are met, all your questions are answered and an appointment to suit your lifestyle is chosen, confirmed, and booked. Weekends are available on request and you can ask for a booking confirmation to be either texted or emailed over to you to act as a reminder for your booked appointment.
- Our vans are clearly sign written and all our technicians wear our distinctive Gerrards uniforms, making it obvious who we are.
- The products we choose to use when delivering our professional cleaning services are mainly British made and are professional grade cleaning products which are specially formulated for safe use in a home or commercial environment. The solutions are 100% safe for pets and children. We can provide a safety data sheet on request.
- Before undertaking any job, we will ask questions to fully understand your specific needs and how you would wish us to operate.
- We also help avoid any potential difficulties by offering professional advice at all times. For example, we would advise tenants to book their clean for a time after they have moved out, rather than us having to work round them as they pack up! Or to book us around 7 to 10 days after the decorator has been to give time for gloss paint to not only dry but to set hard on woodwork before we come along to clean the carpets. Etc.
- Much of our work is repeat business from satisfied clients, domestic, commercial, or marine, estate agents and property management companies. They often recommend our services to others.
- Our management team are always in contact with both our clients and our cleaning technicians, meaning we can quickly handle any timing or other problems at an early stage, e.g. If for any reason we are held up on a previous job or traffic en-route we will keep you up to date with our expected time of arrival. This helps build the professional relationships that we strive for.
- Our investment in only the best of cleaning equipment allows our team to clean to the highest possible standards. This allows us to deliver outstanding results, ones that are both within budget and on time.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
To discuss your cleaning needs, either commercial or residential cleaning services, anywhere in the North West, simply call us now on 01942864474, 01925950014 or 01257720004. We will start a conversation to help us understand your specific needs and how we might deliver them. Then we can provide a best-value, obligation-free quotation. Alternatively email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook, Instagram, yell.com or Google.
INFORMATION TO HAVE READY TO RECIEVE A QUOTE OVER THE TELEPHONE:
CARPETS: Tell us which room and have the approximate size ready for us for each room. We accept measurements in imperial sizes, metric sizes, strides etc. If there are any stains, spillages, pet accidents, let us know. Some of these may need specialised treatments and we need to know in advance.
During our cleaning process we do everything possible to reduce, improve or remove spots and stains however 100% success may not always be possible and is NOT guaranteed.
Accidents of bodily fluids such as blood, human urine or human faeces need to be dealt with by specialist companies who have the training and equipment to deal with this type of cleaning. THIS IS NOT A SERVICE WE OFFER.
UPHOLSTERY: Let us know the style of sofa; corner or straight, how many seat places; eg a four seater corner sofa and one armchair, three seater and two seater sofas, two footstools etc. Check for any labels which state the fabric composition or any cleaning symbols. We accept photographs of your furniture and labels by email, text or WhatsApp.
Popular fabric compositions to look for POLYESTER, COTTON, LINEN, WOOL, SILK, POLYPROPYLENE, ACRYLIC, NYLON, VISCOSE, RAYON, MICROFIBER, COTTON VELVET ETC.
If the label gives a % this is useful too i.e. 85% polyester and 15% viscose please let us know, we can then identify the best method of cleaning for your furniture.
This is an example of a fabric care label from a sofa made in Italy by Habitat. The fabric composition is 60% Cotton, 30% Acrylic & 10% Viscose.
The Care Symbols mean; (in order) *Do not wash or wet clean, *Do not use bleach, *Can be ironed up to 150 degrees C, *Dry Clean Only, *Do not tumble dry. Which means this sofa can only be cleaned by a dry cleaning method.
THIS IS WHY THIS INFORMATION IS SO IMPORTANT.
We spend a lot of money on buying the sofas, chairs and carpets that suit our homes, when it comes to cleaning them, please do not ring round for the cheapest quote. Quality cleaning and cheap price do not go hand-in-hand!
Gerrard’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Specialists
• Expertly Trained Technicians
• Over 45 years’ Experience
• Fully Insured
• Uniformed Technicians
• Truck Mounted Cleaning Systems
• Water, Power & Waste Sufficient
• High Performance Cleaning
• Powerful Suction – Rapid Drying
• Domestic Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
• Commercial Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
• Marine Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
• Leather Cleaning & Conditioning
For more information visit our main site here: READ MORE…